27 steamboat willie coloring page
steamboat willie coloring page
Jan 09, 2022 · Steamboat Willie Mickey Mouse Disney Art Coloring Pages Sheets Book 8.5x11 for children and kids. Comes with the sketch for lining. Feel free to print as many times as you’d like, 0
Steamboat Willie | Steamboat Willie | Pinterest 1
Steamboat Willie Mickey Mouse Disney Art Coloring Pages Sheets Book 8.5x11 for children and kids ... Steamboat Willie River Cruise SVG, Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney, Clever Disney World T … 2
Classic Mickey Mouse Coloring Pages | Disney's World of Wonders 3
Image result for steamboat willie | Mickey drawing, Disney animation art, Disney drawings 4
Find and download Steamboat Willie Coloring Pages Printable image, wallpaper and background for your Iphone, Android or PC Desktop.Realtec have about 26 image published on this page. 5
Steamboat coloring page Handphone tablet desktop (original size) choose one of the available sizes to fit every display size. This wallpaper was upload at november 30, 2021 upload by skyla … 6
Steamboat Willie | Things I want in 2019 | Mickey mouse steamboat willie, Mickey mouse wallpaper 7
Join Draw With Stacey on Patreon to get access to this post and more benefits. 8
Mickey Mouse in Steamboat Willie | Steamboat willie, Cute disney drawings, Disney tattoos 9
Steam Boat Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 10
Pin on Food 11
Steam Boat Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 12
Printable Disney Coloring Pages Steamboat Willie : Legs Clipart Mickey Mouse - Classic Mickey 13
Steamboat Willie Coloring Pages Coloring Coloring Pages 14
steamboat willie clip art 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 15
Amazon.com: Trends International Disney Mickey Mouse - Black and White Steamboat Willie, 22.375 16
Steamboat Willie Sketch-A-Day from 02-01-2013 © 2013 Mauricio Gomez in 2019 | Steamboat willie 17
Steamboat Willie by Xaliryn on DeviantArt 18
Steamboat Willie Drawing at PaintingValley.com | Explore collection of Steamboat Willie Drawing 19
🎼New Steamboat Willie Art🎼 This was inspired by @critterosity and her #critterositysipandpaint 20
steamboat willie clipart 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 21
Classic Mickey Mouse Coloring Pages | Disney's World of Wonders 22
Steamboat Willie Drawing at PaintingValley.com | Explore collection of Steamboat Willie Drawing 23
The best free Steamboat drawing images. Download from 64 free drawings of Steamboat at GetDrawings 24
Classic Mickey | Steamboat Willie 2 Sticker | Zazzle.com | Disney sticker, Mickey mouse stickers 25
DisneyThis. DisneyThat. - Steamboat Willie! I had a lot of fun drawing this... 26
Disneyland Clipart Vintage Disneyland - Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie Color , Transparent 27
Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie 1928 | Steamboat willie, Mickey mouse steamboat willie, Disney 28
Classic Mickey Mouse Coloring Pages | Disney's World of Wonders 29
Steamboat Willie - Drawception 30
Mickey in...Steamboat Willie ! Sketchbook pro 6. UB.Iwerks and Walt Disney. | Sketch book 31
Classic Mickey | Steamboat Willie Poster | Zazzle.com | Mickey mouse drawings, Steamboat willie 32
Steamboat Willie drawing. | Mickey mouse drawings, Disney tattoos, Disney sketches 33
Steam Boat Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 34
hello there welcome to car tuning with, Paul today we've got a special request, tutorial today we're going to learn how, to draw Mickey Mouse from Steamboat, Willie so come on let's get started, [Music], alright guys well today we're gonna draw, Mickey Mouse from Steamboat Willie, Shawn's requested this after discovering, the old Mickey Mouse cartoons of the 20s, and 30s and I'm wicked excited that he, likes them that much those cartoons are, terrific so if you have the means get, yourself a copy of those because those, are classics guys don't forget to stick, around till the end because I've got, some viewer submissions to show you ok, so as you can imagine we're gonna start, with a circle but you'll notice I'm, drawing the circle cut it to the side, here and that's because we're gonna go, for that iconic image of Mickey at the, helm of the steamboat so we've got that, circle and I'm gonna draw in his center, access line right here to the side he's, gonna be looking that way okay now what, we're gonna do is we're gonna throw in, his ears first, now his ears we're a lot smaller in the, beginning so we've got one here on the, side and we've got one up here like this, like I said when when they first started, drawing him his ears were a lot smaller, than they are now so from there what I, want to do is I'm gonna just draw the, Hat in right now because I'm here at the, ears why not so we've got this tall hat, here like this and it's kind of shaped, like Goofy's hat so we've got this this, C shape up here like this and then we've, got the backside of the Hat just like so, I'm gonna give that emblem here on the, front here it's kind of like a shield, shape like that and then just throw in, the visor to that hat just like so okay, now with Mickey Mouse there are certain, things that have not changed and that is, when Mickey's to the side one ear goes, up here the other here goes back there, and when you dry him from the side his, nose comes in like this okay so we got, that there and back then Mickey Mouse's, nose was longer than it is today are all, kinds of reasons for that and I might, actually do a history of Mickey Mouse's, design sometime soon actually that, sounds like a really good idea I think, I'm gonna do that okay, so he'll let's talk it in some of these, lines so just in case you need to see it, a little better okay now just like, Mickey Mouse today we've got those oval, shapes now the oval shapes have never, moved but the difference is that, hairline let's see let's keep the, convention here there is a reason why, this hairline follows the the shape of, the eye and that's because originally, this hairline was the eye so here what, you're looking at is a big wide-open set, of eyes and back in the 40s they changed, it so that he had whites in his eyes and, skin tone that was just to make the, character more expressive looking later, on okay so we've got, the basic shape of his head here I'm, going to follow this shape in here for, the laugh line here and now I'm not, going to connect the corner of his mouth, to this laugh line because the style, back in the day had that line stop right, up in here okay, now his mouth he used to open a lot, wider than it does today so there's his, big wide-open mouth his tongue used to, be a lot bigger and I'm just gonna draw, this in even though I'm gonna obscure, the shape and a little bit okay, so here we go there is steam bow, Willie's face just like so okay now we, want him at the helm of the wheel right, and while he's doing this he's whistling, and he's dancing so we've got his head, in here I'm going to give him an action, line like this and now here's the rule, when drawing in his body the main part, of his body or his hip area is the same, size as his head so we're going to, figure out, his body just like that okay now we're, going to connect it with his chest in, his upper torso just like that and now, we'll give it a little bit of volume by, giving the waistband of his shorts just, like that all right from there we're, going to want to figure out where his, feet are going to go and we want to, counter balance right so what we're, gonna want to do is figure that his foot, it's gonna go right about here so we've, got this one leg like this notice it's, very thin his other leg is gonna be at, the same angle it's just gonna be over a, little bit just like this now back in, the day Mickey wore short shorts, that is correct they're not nearly as, long as they are today, [Music], so get that one like that and his other, leg to shorts goes out like this okay, his feet his shoes were a little squared, off back then they were just figuring, out his design so the not nearly as, rounded as they are today like that and, the other one pushing this angle here, like this, and now he's tapping his foot in the, cartoon so they really pushed that angle, to really sell that his foot is like, this okay he's got a soul to his shoe, just like that, he's got the heel and just like so I'm, gonna give him the two buttons like that, let's draw in his arms and the wheel so, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna start, with his right arm in the back here, because I know that it didn't extend too, far away from his face oh here we go, [Music], [Music], all right before we do anything else, let's figure out where the spokes are, gonna go on this wheel okay so notice, I'm drawing right through it just like, so I'm going to figure out the center so, we can figure out where the where the, wheel turns from okay and I'm going to, draw the inside of the wheel like this, now if this were gonna be a professional, composition I would have used stencils, and such to make sure that this wheel, was completely straight it's not, cheating if you smart about it okay, all right so we've got one wheel like, this now there is six there are six, handles on this wheel so let's let's, draw in this line like this and finally, we're gonna draw this line like this, okay now that I've done that I know, where I'm going to put in the handles to, this wheel now I'm drawing nice and, lightly hopefully I'm not drawing so, lightly that you can't see what I'm, doing but all of this stuff is going to, get erased once I draw in my final lines, okay forgot the front face of that wheel, is right in here like this, rather important that we remember that, okay so now that we've got this I can, [Music], sometimes it gets a little confusing the, more lines you've got down so don't, worry about it that's why God invented, the eraser and besides we can cut, ourselves some slack this is just for, fun, okay so we got circle this circle here, and okay there's another handle here it, always cracked me up when looking at, this that Mickey actually doesn't use, this handle for some reason his hand, crabs the inside of the spoke okay so, I've got this hand roughly drawn in here, and now I'm going to draw that line, right in here, [Music], okay and you'll notice that this arm is, way longer than this one because of the, animation techniques they use back then, called rubber-hose animation and squash, and stretch, it's a squash and stretch would be like, if if Mickey were to land on the ground, from a high jump and his body would, actually squash down quite a bit before, he got back up when you stretch, obviously his limbs would stretch out a, lot longer than what they normally uh so, they imposed a lot of those principles, when cartooning this Shore's, okay now the only thing left to draw in, is his tail alright guys now that we've, got the character drawn let's do some, finish line work now one thing you may, or may not know about Steamboat Willie, this was not Mickey Mouse's first, cartoon this was Mickey's third cartoon, created this was the first one to be, released in the theaters when sound was, introduced to movies back in 1928 Walt, wanted to jump on the craze and decided, that the cartoon they were currently, creating would be the very first sound, cartoon when a financier stole Oswald, the Lucky Rabbit away from Walt Disney, they created Mickey Mouse as a secret, project the simplicity of the design, made for some really really quick, animation which was actually very, important they rushed to get Steamboat, Willie animated and out in the theaters, before anybody even knew about it, so this cartoon was created in complete, secrecy up Iwerks was his animator on, this project, all of his drawings were tucked into his, his desk drawers at the end of the day, that's why it's very simplistic it had, to be created very quickly when, Steamboat Willie was released on, November 18th 1928 the soundtrack was, performed live in front of the audience, Walt provided the voice of Mickey and, Minnie, and he had his crew play the music, whistle and perform all of the sound, effects right in front of the audience, it was such a hit they were able to, record the sound track attach it to the, film and from then on every cartoon, creation would have full sound effects, added to the cartoon now Mickey Mouse's, tail is only visible when it's necessary, you'll notice a lot of times Mickey, doesn't have a tail that's because it, had serve no purpose for the drawing, same thing with his pockets is his, shorts have pockets but only when he, needs them alright guys there's, Steamboat Willie and like I promised, here are some viewer submissions that, I've got for you I've got a really, terrific Simba drawn by ashlynn this is, a gorgeous job very nice the next, drawing we have is by Luca we have bb-8, awesome job check out that movement in, the drawing kickin up that dust nice job, and the next one we have is by Sean, we've got a still life this is a stuffed, animal of a giraffe, it's gorgeous look at the weight in this, drawing just very nice look at the the, volume awesome job guys these are, terrific I love you submissions send me, some more I'll throw them in a future, video guys thank you so much I hope you, enjoyed drawing with me if he did give, me the thumbs up don't forget to, subscribe tell your friends I've got a, brand new T spring shop the link is in, the description thank you again for, watching and, we will see you later
Reddit Images 67
Fun fact: On January 1, 2024 the copyright to Steamboat Willie will expire and things like this meme, on apparel could be sold & mass distributed and there's nothing Disney/ESPN can do about it 0
I usually swear by Steamboat Willie Mickey for Food Fights. But Doc is treating me SO WELL! 1
Hello everyone, I went to FanExpo this weekend and got a Steamboat Willie bag. But I can’t find it online. Is this bag legit? Please help, thank you. 2
My sweet boi crossed the rainbow bridge last night. I adopted him when he was one and have had the best time with him over these past 11 years. Rest easy Steamboat Willie. I love you. 3
[Amazon] Prime Members: Squishmallows Disney 14-Inch Steamboat Willie Mickey Mouse Plush - $15.49 - Amazon [Deal Price: $15.49] 4
Prime Members: Squishmallows Disney 14-Inch Steamboat Willie Mickey Mouse Plush - $15.49 - Amazon 5
Prime Members: Squishmallows Disney 14-Inch Steamboat Willie Mickey Mouse Plush - $15.49 - Amazon [Deal Price: $15.49] 6
Steamboat Willie as an eldritch nightmare 7
steamboat willy designed by ChelsC423 8
steamboat willy 9
My son Steamboat Willie was a master of the curled feetsie. 10
So, I just learned about HOW no one remembers Prince Achmed, when it turns out his stories predate Steamboat Willie by years and years, and they're wonderful pioneer animation! No one remembers Achmed, but we really really should, and not just 'cause he's a TIGER-LOVER! 11
steamboat willy designed by ChelsC423 12
,
Comments
Post a Comment