66 spiral coloring page
spiral coloring page
Spiral Coloring Pages. Download and print these Spiral coloring pages for free. Spiral coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all … 0
Check out our spiral coloring page selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our … 1
Download or print for free. Spiroglyphics Coloring Pages. Download or print for free. Spiroglyphics – an unusual image where you need to paint spirals. If you look closely, you can see that on each image all the spirals are different. Each spiral … 2
Spiral Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 3
Fibonacci Spiral Mandala Tattoo | Shape coloring pages, Mandala coloring pages, Coloring books 4
Spiral Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 5
Pin on Zentangle Art 6
Spiral coloring, Download Spiral coloring for free 2019 7
spiral_mandala | Mandala coloring pages, Mandala coloring books, Optical illusions 8
Spiral Mandala coloring page from Geometric mandalas category. Select from 27948 printable cra 9
Swirl Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 10
Spiral Mandala Coloring Pages Gallery | Mandala coloring pages, Mandala stencils, Mandala coloring 11
Shape coloring pages, Mandala coloring pages, Coloring books 12
Viewing Gallery For - Geometric Shapes Coloring Pages Printable | coloring | Pinterest | Golden 13
Spiral Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 14
Download Spiral coloring for free - Designlooter 2020 👨🎨 15
Coloring Page World: Color Spiral 16
Download Spiral coloring for free - Designlooter 2020 👨🎨 17
Spiral Coloring Pages 18
Spiral Mandala Coloring Pages Sketch Coloring Page 19
Spiral Mandala coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages #mandala #stencils #templates #free 20
Spiral Coloring Pages - Spiral Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable - Maybe 21
Download Spiral coloring for free - Designlooter 2020 👨🎨 22
Spiral design | Spiral design, Coloring pages, Design 23
Celtic Spiral Pattern coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 24
Spiral Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 25
Spiroglyphics Coloring Pages. Download or print for free in 2021 | Coloring pages, Spiral art 26
Coloring Page Spiral Web | Etsy 27
Spiral Mandala coloring page from Geometric mandalas category. Select from 27948 printable 28
Don't Eat the Paste: Flower Power Spiral Coloring Page 29
Celtic Mandala: Spirals as energy flow Typical for the Celtic symbolism are various designs of 30
Spirals coloring sheet 9 | Super coloring pages, Dot painting patterns printable, Spiral 31
Abstract Spiral Coloring Pages | Spiral coloring pages, Pattern coloring pages, Zentangle 32
Spiral Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 33
Fibonacci Spirals Corrugation | Fibonacci art, Fibonacci spiral art, Geometry art 34
[Applause], foreign, s and I'm here today with a special, request so I just did a Disney video and, someone asked if I could do a, spirographics page and I was like sure, because I've been addicted to these this, month I've done three already, um spiral books are super popular I, personally only have the spirographics, because they are 100 percent, official and I don't really like to buy, unofficial books if I can avoid it so, these are official they're Disney, branded they're traditionally published, and there we go so I'm gonna show you, spoilers I'm going to show you the back, we're gonna go through that this is, obviously Disney villain spirals here we, go here are the spoilers, this book has, 20 Pages 20 different villains and there, they are I've done I think five now, let's see, one two, three I've done five I think what I use, for these and what we're talking about I, have these gel pens from the Dollar Tree, their drop brand which is their brand, and it is an eight pack and I actually, bought four packs of these because each, one of these Pages takes two gel pens so, I have been going through my pack and, just going one color at a time I'm up to, Orange and I've taken my two orange that, I'm gonna use and I'm gonna just pick a, villain that I think will be orange I'm, actually gonna do Prince John as a lion, I can see him being orange so that is, who we're doing today that is what I use, it it does it sucks up that ink I've, also in the past used, um, like Sharpies but for the newer versions, like if you have the original, spirographics they're even bigger books, and the lion work is even bigger so it's, easier to use sharpies in there because, there's more space so um you could do, that in there I've also used just, regular like ballpoint pens and those, are good like the Paper Mate inkjoy is a, common one because there is just so much, ink in these These are also gel pens but, there's just so much in there so it's, really up to you I find that these gel, pens work the best because of how fine, tip they are and again for a dollar it's, not a big deal to use even I shouldn't, composing self my only fear is I even, having two packs that's only 16 and I, have 20. so I might have to go pick up a, few more packs of these to have on hand, and yes there we go so we're doing, Prince John so let's find him he is Page, 14., oh, all of them are numbered this is going, to be incredibly hard to show and I will, warn you almost all of this will be in, time lapse this might just be a bonus, video because these take me forever this, will take me all day to do which is fine, and I've been loving doing it which is, why I am but I'm just saying it's not, going to be easy to show you let's see, if I can zoom in, all right so, here are our lines, I'm obviously super zoomed you'll see, that there are two ends so one end is, over here oh my desk is too messy for, this game and one end is over here you, must start from the ends if you start, from the middle you might not know which, way is which because it it all ends up, as one long line when you start off the, middle so I usually start from one end, and I'll go around maybe five six seven, times and then I'll start from the other, end and I'll kind of keep going I, personally flip my book around a whole, ton and again I'm gonna do the tiniest, bit here looks like a lot of very small, Line work so it might be again really, hard to film but we're gonna try so what, I'll do is I'll get to this area and, I'll kind of outline, the whole, section, first like I'll outline an area, like that and then I'll color it in, overall it's best to use darker colors, in here to see the picture so this the, orange might not be my best move but, again this was like kind of next in line, so I will show you examples of what I, have finished then for straight lines, it's almost difficult it's literally the, width of the gel pen so you kind of have, to just trust yourself and go for it, and, obviously if it's a little squiggly it's, okay because the overall picture will, look good but you just gotta try your, best, oh this is a really hard one it is super, long line that's the other thing and my, other tip I turn this book constantly, constantly I'm turning this book because, you want it to be the best angle so that, makes it not great for filming because, of how much I'm moving around but I like, if I want this picture to come out good, at all I turn it a ton and that's why I, kind of do my method of I'll do this, line five or six times and then the, other line because then I'll have two to, do it'll make sense it will make sense, I'm gonna Zoom back out because I'm, gonna forget to zoom in and out so, excuse the shaking, there we go back to zero, so yes just very carefully, you might not need to flip the book, whatever is comfortable for you is what, you should do, sometimes I will like only go down, with my hand and I'll flip it so that, I'm always going down and then sometimes, I'll only go up and it really changes, sometimes it changes in the middle of, the page it's very strange, but, in general I have a feeling that this, one is actually not going to take too, much ink in general it's impressive how, much ink these outer Rings will suck up, like I'll usually go through my first, full gel pen by like this point some, like the first seven or eight lines and, then the second gel pen will last the, whole thing, so it's interesting see sometimes I go, up, but you just have to be very careful, that you're staying on the right line, and you're doing your best so here I'm, at another lump so I will outline the, whole lump and then fill it in and then, keep going, and I'll outline the whole lump, and then keep going, noodles is dreaming and making Little, Dream barks I don't know if you can hear, it but that's what I will do, so as you can see now we have this empty, line on the outside of what we're doing, because that is the other direction so, I'm gonna just keep going around this, way a few more times before I start that, let me show you some of my finished, pages so we can talk about each one that, I just finished okay so here's a good, example this is the first one I, attempted to do, um I was really funny because I had Sam, pick a random number and he picked 18, and this is Ursula and Ursula is my, favorite villain so that worked out, really funny, um I originally attempted to use, Sharpies my ultra fine sharpies and, again my personal method for this book, in particular is I'm kind of doing one, color based on whatever their Vibe is to, me and that's what I'm doing so I, originally started with my Sharpies and, I think you can see the first few lines, are this blue and just it just wasn't, working it was bleeding too much for how, thin the lines were it was just taking, forever so I very quickly changed to the, gel pens and that's what I did for the, rest of it I'm pretty sad that my Ursula, looks a little weird having the outlines, like that you can see, like I didn't get very far with it but, um yeah there's one example and let's, see I did this one this month, so the thicker lines are obviously, where all my ink gets sucked up and then, the thinner lines are more background, but I don't know I love, coloring them and then I'll send it to, my friend and I won't tell her who I'm, doing and then I have them guess and I, give like hourly updates to see when, they can guess because you work from the, outside so let me see one more thing, [Music], I was gonna show you my other, spirographics books because I made many, mistakes in that one, where is it, it's missing guys, oh, okay well it's missing so I'll have to, show you at the end instead of now but, yes, here we are back at this one I am, probably going to go on time lapse this, is basically going to be a bonus video, just to show you so you'll again you'll, see me flipping this book around, there's a lot of really thin lines in, this one so I'm going to be very careful, sometimes if you're impatient or if, you're like in the groove and want to, stay on one side let me Zoom back in for, another second you can kind of see that, it's every other so now that I've done, this line I know that it's this line and, then not that one but this one not that, one but this one so if you're in the, groove and you want to try to do those, all at once you can but you just have to, be careful that you're not making any, mistakes because sometimes it'll be four, really skinny lines in a row and then, three super fat lines and you're used to, doing the skinny one so you might make a, mistake and flip it and yes oh there's, Miss noodles is awake now the dreams are, over, so there we go into time lapse and I, will show you at the end and talk a, little bit more, [Music], [Music], foreign, [Music], foreign, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], foreign, [Music], [Music], foreign, here he is he's all done, so that was fun, um yeah so this page compared to a lot, of the other ones I almost finished the, whole thing with just the one gel pen so, that was exciting, um I think I might have been able to, squeeze out a few more circles from this, one but it was getting to the point that, it was super streaky so I just moved on, to the second one and we got a good, chunk into the second one but with some, other Pages like let's peek at another, page that I did, oh I guess he's the other direction, I did P and if you can tell there's so, much dark lines that I very nearly, finished the second gel pen to and, almost had to move on to a third so, there's that I'm gonna talk about this a, little more in a second but I did find, my animal book, um so another thing look at the size, difference this is the newest one, um well this there's also Harry Potter, in the new size and this is the original, set there were three in the original I, want to say it was animals landmarks or, I don't know if that was what it was, called but famous places something like, that and famous people like celebrities, so I only have the animals from the, original and yes I'm gonna put this to, the side for a second, and show you some stuff in the original, specifically my mistake let's see, obviously I don't have these tabbed out, because I didn't just do any of these, but so here's one that I did and I did, One Direction in a solid, gel pen and then the other direction in, a glitter I don't know how much it's, coming up but that's what I did, um that one went fine I want to show you, the one I made a mistake, this book is so big I don't want to hit, my monopod too often there's pink I like, to try to just match the color to, whatever the image is but obviously if, you're going in without knowing then you, can just kind of wing it here's my, mistake alright so this is like the Ram, or sheep or whatever and Little Miss, noodles is about to bark at me I'm, filming, all right so I I was going along I was, going along I was going along I was, getting near the middle and I was like, all right I'm gonna start from the, middle and work my way out and as you, can see I went along the wrong lines, because it's not two in the middle it's, only one so I should have done backwards, so this is all wrong and this is the, opposite order, so that was unfortunate I think this was, my first page in here too uh here's, another crazy one this is when I was, trying to get rid of all my glitter gel, pens so I just like I would do it until, it ran out and I don't like this result, either and I don't necessarily recommend, this because in the front of the book, they give you tips on like different, ways things to try but this kind of, looks crazy so there's a gorilla in, there somewhere and I feel like you can, only see him in the purple rose, so I don't know not my best decision but, yeah that's the original one these lines, are even bigger so, the smaller the book the smaller the, line work of course what do we got hold, on okay so back to here so, um yeah this particular page had tons of, super thin lines so my line work isn't, the best, that it's ever been on this page but I, figure I could also show you what I do, if I make mistakes now for the most part, do you see any of my mistakes right now, maybe you do but I feel like once the, whole page is done you really don't, notice the mistakes so it's not a big, deal in general you just kind of notice, as you're going because like you're very, focused here's one that I can see I went, over the line there so I'm just going to, take my white gel pen, and kind of clean it up a little bit, so this is an arteza gel pen and you, don't really have to do much but I do, recommend waiting until the gel pen, dries completely like don't do it right, away because that is more likely to just, make this be orange now, that makes any sense so yeah you can, definitely go back and clean up as much, as you want, um but again once the whole thing is, done you really can't tell too bad or I, can't or it's not enough to bother me, because obviously it's just kind of, filled in, in the correct shape so like that just, looked like it was his nose so it was, just a darker in that area, so, I think that's it I'm trying to look if, I see any more obvious mistakes but yeah, also a white gel pen for me never works, over red, um it just shows through pink obviously, that can be better than red especially, for something like this but it's up to, your discretion whether or not, it's worth it, but yeah there we go so I hope this was, helpful I know it was a little bit hard, to see but, um for me normally I like I can't even, show you how I normally do it because, then you'll just see the whole back of, my head normally I get really close I, keep the book very close to me like if I, was doing this without the camera I, would have been coloring this close to, the edge of the desk but so I had to, just try my best to color far away so, you could see it a little bit I hope you, can and as you did see I think I flipped, the book all over the place I'll turn it, a whole bunch and the reason I do my, method of like a few rows with this line, and then flipping is so I don't have to, turn the book as much and also it kind, of helps me because once you get to the, middle if you hadn't done the second, line it's very wide open and it can be, hard to follow the line so that's why I, do it that way but yes I hope that you, enjoyed and let me know if you want any, other videos from me things like that at, and I'll be back again in two days with, something different bye guys, I forgot a word if you made it to the, end say lion please also I have no idea, what outro I just did so, re-outro like this video comment, anything you want to comment including, the word lion subscribe if you haven't, I'm a fun time and, I will be back in two days with, something new I hope so there's the new, outro hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, again soon bye guys, foreign
Reddit Images 49
Monster Martial Arts Tournament (Round 3):Goketsu against Spiral Garou (No Further Growth) [Credits to WillyTheChilly for Coloring] 0
Bomb Tournament (Round 3):Full Power/Health Bomb against Spiral Garou (No Further Growth) [Credit to Willythechilly for Coloring] 1
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 2
page coloring for ch 171. 3
A rainbow colored spiral periodic table designed by J.F. Hyde of the Dow Corning Corporation from 1975. 4
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 5
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 6
[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 7
Fun Fact: A 4-strand round braid woven in 2 colors can either spiral the colors or keep them in a line. This is controlled by which side you place two strands of each color (split or both of a color on either side). 8
(ART) SPIRAL HIGHWAY chapter 2 color page 9
Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 10
First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 11
{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 12
One of the many reasons I mourn the demise of current RHOBH is this scene. We had it all here: original/semi-original faces, actually drama and some true colors. What a time to be alive to just watch and not stress about the downward spiral that is the world we've known every season. 13
My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 14
This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 15
,
Comments
Post a Comment