72 small star coloring page
small star coloring page
6+ Star Coloring Pages | Free & Premium Templates 0
Nine Christmas Star Is Cool And Nice Coloring Page | Star template printable, Star template 1
Star Coloring Pages For Kids at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 2
Stars Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 3
Star Coloring Pages 4
Big Small Stars Coloring Page | Wecoloringpage.com 5
Free Printable Star Coloring Pages For Kids 6
Astronaut, Outer Space, Rockets, Planets, and UFO Coloring Sheets for Boys & Girls - Printable Coloring Book featuring 40 Space Designs. MidCountryDesigns. (243) $2.20. Baby Yoda Activity … 7
Feb 23, 2022 · Love Hearts Coloring Pages – This is three different heart patterns that have the word LOVE written inside of them. Great for kids to use in making handmade Mother’s Day cards, … 8
Oct 25, 2021 · Printable Star Coloring Pages for Kids The Milky Way Galaxy. As you gaze up at the night sky, you are observing the Milky Way Galaxy. Small stars may appear to... Large Star. The … 9
Free Printable Star Coloring Pages For Kids. Star coloring pages come in a wide range of variety including geometric star coloring sheets, cartoon star coloring sheets and Christmas star … 10
Star Coloring Pages For Preschoolers - Coloring Home 11
Start with a darker hue, like a medium orange, in the star’s center and add three or four lighter colors as you move to the outer edge for a fun effect. If you print your star coloring page on … 12
Download and print free A Big Star and Small Stars Inside coloring pages. Star coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages, adults to develop creativity, concentration, fine motor skills, and … 13
Outline Of A Star Shape - ClipArt Best 14
Star Template For Kids - Coloring Home 15
Coloring Page Of Stars | Star coloring pages, Stars coloring pages, Detailed coloring pages 16
Free Printable Star Coloring Pages For Kids 17
big stars coloring page. We have a Stars Coloring Page collection that you can store for your 18
Nautical star coloring pages download and print for free 19
Star Coloring Pages For Preschoolers - Coloring Home 20
60 Star Coloring Pages Customize And Print Ad-free PDF 21
Star coloring pages | Coloring pages to download and print 22
Nautical star coloring pages download and print for free 23
Star Coloring Pages For Preschoolers - Coloring Home 24
Coloring pages stars - timeless-miracle.com 25
Star outline images stars outline greeting cards black background and some ppt template clipart 26
Star Outline Printable - Coloring Home 27
Pin on Arts & Crafts 28
Star Templates Free Printables for Large, Medium, & Small Stars in 2021 | Star template, Star 29
Stars | Free Printable Templates & Coloring Pages | FirstPalette.com | Free stencils printables 30
á—·Ô¼Óƒ+ᗯᕼT•:‧ | Star template printable, Star template, Templates printable free 31
20 Stars Coloring Page - Tracing - Twisty Noodle 32
60 Star Coloring Pages Customize And Print Ad-free PDF 33
Get This Star Coloring Pages Friendly Little Star Wearing Gloves 34
foreign, man's field Reformatory the most infamous prison
in the world not only from Shawshank Redemption , but from the true horrors of murder and torture
that took place here fueling dark entities that , continue to become far more malevolent as
each day passes and tonight we captured , paranormal evidence unlike anything we have
ever seen before each of us did all throughout , prison Fortress I will not do this challenge
people have been physically harmed up here , probably the best evidence we've ever had, holy hello, I have never seen anything like that, what happened you're right whatever I, foreign, what's up everyone and welcome to or welcome
back to the overnight Channel Corbin's back , hello everybody we got Corbin in halfway through
this road trip section that we're on right now , let's be here for the rest of it all yeah all
the way to Sally house yeah until the next leg , you know we got two more nights of Aaron and then
Aaron's going back so you got a Reformatory and , Crescent sanatorium I specifically asked you to
stay for tomorrow night because that place is, warming up for you guys it's gonna be
cold there's one other thing I don't , know the details of it all I know is
apparently paranormal activity in the , in the recent weeks has gone
through this fight really yeah , that's all I know do they tell you what kind no
I was like I'm not gonna ask I'm gonna find out , same time you do at the same time we all do can
someone else get locked in the basement this time , yeah sure Matt no not okay basement absolutely
nothing in the basement oh hilarious guys up yeah , well that's awesome he doesn't have to catch
me first so that was great General consensus , Fantastic Four you ready yeah I'm ready I'm gonna
catch you if we break your legs oh do you guys , see all the time that's just flying down as we're
walking this is like Batman's lair that is really , cool it looks like a winter wonderland you gotta
do the Reformatory I forgot about it oh oh oh oh , someone dropped their hands so it worked it worked
it's coming wait you did it yeah somebody's coming, Mansfield Reformatory also known as Ohio State
Reformatory it's a notorious prison home to some , of the most dangerous criminals with an equally
dangerous history the Paranormal Activity over its , 94-year history as an active prison it boasts
250 000 square feet and was home to about 154 , 000 inmates over the span it is considered one
of the most haunted locations in the country and , now welcomes more than 120 000 visitors per
year most notably it has the world's largest , freestanding cell block five stories high in
1867 Mansfield was selected to be the location , for a new intermediate Penitentiary originally
serving for inmates that were too old for juvenile , correction centers and had minor offenses the
total cost was just over 1.3 million dollars , to build this massive structure built between
in 1886 to 1910 it was designed with the intent , to inspire inmates to want to be reborn and to
help Society to motivate and rehabilitate them , the first inmates 150 in total were forced to
help complete the construction of the facility , since funding was too low for paid workers their
first task constructing the prison sewer system , and a 25-foot wall all around the property a wall
that they may very well never see the other side , of again since its Inception death accidents and
injury became common if not expected at Mansfield, meant for younger adults convicted of minor
felonies by the 1930s it was transformed into , a high security prison and quickly became home
to not only the worst criminals but notorious , for the worst treatment of inmates and extreme
overcrowding with a massive influx of inmates in , all federal prisons throughout the 1920s to 1940s
Mansfield continually doubled its occupancy well , beyond its capacity by 1926 the first prison guard
was shot and killed his murderer sentenced to , death an electric chair a year later 1932 another
guard was beaten to death by several prisoners two , of which were convicted and sentenced to death
Again by the electric chair 1948 the prison , farm superintendent his wife and his daughter were
murdered by two inmates this was an act of Revenge , however they went to the wrong house and continued
on a killing spree taking the live at least four , others and injuring many more it ended in a
shootout one of the men survived he was then , sentenced to death by the electric chair with
many more unfortunate Fates inflicted upon the , guards the inmates suffered far worse murder
among inmates was expected suicide to avoid , it was common disease was rampant and unprevented
by the 1960s it was no longer anything similar to , Reformatory but a vicious Maximum Security Prison
with equally vicious punishments inmates were sent , to the whole a solitary confinement cell without
a bunk to sleep on a tiny space in the pitch black , with two buckets although they weren't alone they
shared their space with rats and cockroaches using , whatever they could to block their ears at night
so nothing could crawl in if two inmates were , sent into the same hole it was done so with
the intent that only one would come out this , area is considered to be one of the most active
sections due to to the long history of Anguish , and suffering an area designed for 20 inmates that
would house up to 100 at times many inmates were , murdered here simply to make a bit more space
this location is known to make visitors feel , overwhelmed nauseous cold and even feelings of
breathing down their necks while hearing footsteps , muffled voices and at times screams throughout
the hallways there's a belief that a 14 year old , boy wanders them after his horrific passing being
beaten to death in the basement inmates have even , lit themselves on fire in their own cells due to
the large quantity of death it's hard to figure , out the identity of individual Spirits or entities
yeah what is clear is that Paranormal Activity is , rampant all throughout the building there is even
a graveyard on site with over 200 bodies many of , which are unclaimed each cell block The West
Wing the attic the chapel the guard towers the , Infirmary chair room Administration Ward every
single square foot of this property all 250 , 000 has reports of the unknown prior to it even
being open to the public paranormal stories , were whispered among inmates and guards fully
operational through the 1980s until conditions , became so terrible that the prison itself was
sued by the inmates and in 1990 the lawsuit , was successful in the United States federal
court ordered it to be closed a prisoner's , class action lawsuit due to overcrowding and
inhumane conditions was one in 1995 attempts , were made to reserve the historic building and
turned it into a museum with a history full of , horror every type of paranormal evidence you could
ever imagine has been captured here and tonight , something beyond our wildest imagination
this is the best evidence we've ever had , something we never thought was truly possible from
the spirit realm was caught on camera what's up , everyone I finally made it to the UK we're out
here filming some videos just outside of London , now and we're making our way up to Scotland and
the beauty of that is if you want to help with , global reforestation and preserve the natural
Woodlands of Scotland in a fun and unique way , that I have to tell you about established titles
their title packs are based on a historic Scottish , custom where landowners are referred to as Lords
and Ladies and these give you at least one square , foot of dedicated land on a private estate plus an
official certificate with the crest on it and your , unique plot number so you can see exactly where
your plot of land is this means you can officially , change your name to Lord or lady you can put it on
credit cards or plane tickets you could even put , it on a dating profile but you have fun with it
the best part is established titles plants a tree , with every purchase working with global Charities
such as one trees planted and trees for the future , and this also makes a great gift especially a
last minute one when Christmas starts rolling , around the first 200 people that use my link to
purchase their own title pack you will essentially , be my Scottish neighbors with our Parcels of
land being relatively next to each other and , if enough of us do this we can have like our own
overnight Kingdom in the middle of Scotland which , I will be visiting really soon if you want an
additional 10 off your purchase just use code , overnight at estavagetitles.com overnight this is
essentially an extremely early Black Friday sale , so please check it out and I'll keep you guys
updated as we keep traveling further north to , visit our own overnight Kingdom in Scotland and
of course thank you all so much for watching and , enjoy the video good to see you again nice
to see you guys welcome to my humble home , you live here by yourself yes okay I think
you guys are going for a treat tonight yeah , uh activity has kind of like amped up really
oh yeah so as we get to those areas can you , tell us what's been happening oh yeah that way we
don't you're too close and some of the activity , it's so current that uh it happened last night
what was there an investigation here last night , well I like that smile I haven't
seen him smile like that oh boy yeah, I'll tell you when we get there okay yeah it's
back there yeah Matt is so scared of like Aaron's , never been here either but Aaron's just like but
he he's like Brave isn't he no he's dead inside, just kind of starting her most active areas next
week right now we're up on the third floor east , of Abner uh this well this whole third floor
is extremely active now what this area was , used for these were guest bedrooms no prisoners
were really up here except maybe some trustees , who would entertain the guests oh yeah yeah I
remember that yeah I remember that too yeah yeah , uh you're pretty good thank you good
thanks he's a Shakespearean who's the , best that night too actually okay
I've been investigating since 1991. , I've never seen an apparition or a shadow person
until one night right here what it was in 2019 , um my paranormal team or the resident paranormal
team here and we were heading training that night , and I was sitting on the stage and we got another
investigator in that room over there right at the , exit sign as I'm sitting there see a shadow
figure come up the stairs take a right and , walk down the hallway right after that I heard a
growling coming from the middle of the room here , and then right after that her church bells why
I how do you make this stuff up why I mean I I , actually heard that stuff so a lot of people have
been hearing the growling up in this area oh no , I know this real activity in the western Ministry
read it what does it say Matt paranormal activity , in the west administrative Wing I've known
volunteers who have been walking down this , Hall during the daytime and the ground was
actually following oh my God I do know of uh , people who walked by pastor's room and have heard
growling coming out of the room and what people , also see too they'll sit in these benches in that
Hall and they'll look up the stairs which uh yeah , you're going to want your eyes adjust uh you can
see like shadow figure coming down now just last , Friday night just last Friday night uh one of my
team members was doing a ghost walk a ghost walk , is a two-hour guided tour and as they're going
down that way they see this uh they described it , as a dark gray hunched over small figure walked
down the hallway and take a right go into one , of those rooms so Seattle figures are seen in this
area another full body operation yeah and this was , just last Friday night that was last Friday yeah
oh let's go yeah and uh I've heard stories too , where there was a team sitting on the bench they
looked over right where you're at and they saw a , shadow figure standing there uh proceeded to get
down on all fours and Scurry down the hall why I'm, oh my God all right come sit down take a seat
looks like someone's tried to make their way , out yeah exactly so it was like okay I don't
want to be here anymore what happens here , is when people sit in a chair they
experience things uh such as voices , you may hear the growling something may touch you
or the chair may start shaking recently as people , get a texted in the chair whoa where are you doing
I'm not gonna get that this is where the attacks , happen yes we do this thing called a terrible
challenge where you come in you sit in the chair , by yourself with the lights off it's too you know
for like 15 minutes what do you think so it's when , you're not doing the challenge it's in a situation
like this really serious like people are in the , rooms unless they'll get attacked in there hear
the we had a text last night why oh you're about , to pull out photos yeah oh what scripts oh that's
a big one no way oh that's almost like a bird , wow you turn off the lights you can't even see
your hand in front no of course not prove it , prove it prove it there we go oh
whoa wait is that joke so but hey , did you guys see the the photo of the
portal in here the what the portal, wait what's going on right
now where's the portal at , I don't know if I showed
up against these last time, oh my God performance wait don't turn the
lights off one more time oh let's do it , please don't do it okay oh my God is there
something on purpose what the hell what the , hell are you on for Christmas just walk
straight from there and look to the right , nah go ahead go and do it I'll be right
behind you just go through there and look , to the right keep going keep going keep going
keep going keep going keep going why oh my God, you're pretty good dude yeah watch your
step oh and if you like heights look down, so small right here oh dude oh my God this is the
room this is it this is it dude insane stuff what , happened in here and I ever at the same time you
just wait Greg is so happy right now oh yeah I'm , just tickled pink I'm worked up in 1930 this was
still an intermediate prison for basically first , time young non-violent offenders these guys coming
from the penitentiary there were your murderers , your rapists your lifers your felons you don't
see cells no yeah no they were all just in here , none of this ductwork was here the only thing that
would have been here was cots your guards aren't , going to patrol this area shut the door lock them
in whatever went on why not when I was up here , earlier there was a lot of banging and just a lot
of weird noises like you said footsteps uh Sonic , stuff falling or it's I went back and listened
to the audio and yeah you can hear bangs and , stuff but like whether you're saying it sounds
like there was a lot of banging back in the day , too yeah yeah there was yeah a lot of loud noises
a lot of weird noises but what people experience , here you know what maybe I won't even tell you you
see those chairs way back there yeah all right you , just go back and sit in one why so you guys can
leave me in here and sit there all by yourself , see how long you can last I give it 10 seconds
that's normally how long he lost yeah on a good , day it's it's good well let's put it this way
I've had a lot of experiences up here and I , kind of like know what goes on I will not do this
challenge with the lights off except back there , by myself but I've had too many experiences
up here is it more of like a harmful thing , people have been physically harmed up here um
could one or two of us walk down there and sit , in the chairs while we turn the lights off real
quick I'll go with people can I start your lap , I heard one or two and yeah there seems to be I'll
go I'll go with somebody else we kind of look like , that all right I love you anymore all right the
question is how long can mess with Corey there, turn your light off turn your light off, hi, did you know Steve dude it just felt like
someone was like here yeah entire time, I think of the devil's hour that might be a
little bit I'll work on the fourth tier there's , actually six tiers here oh there's about a hundred
cells on each tier so about 600 cells over here , two to three inmates to a cell so could have
been 1200 to 800 1800 inmates over here wow , now there were a lot of suicides in these
cells too like I said I I've got newspaper , articles about all these hangings Jesus they
would just take bed sheets yeah and just tie , it around the top of the sound then just
go limp another challenge here that's it's , very simple you just walk down these 50
cells go along the backside and walk back , elves that's too much light come from the camera
that's why yeah that's not it yeah yeah no oh my , God your eyes would adjust when we walk down
there you'll be able to see let's go down , there like this and then sometimes what people
experience do her footsteps coming up behind , you yeah you hear voices coming from the cells
right this will this will be so scary to go about , yourself because you don't know where it's coming
dark you don't know where it's coming from yeah, left it's like you can go up the stairs oh my God, foreign, so there's one place left we
haven't seen solitary confinement , we've been doing this every once in a while we
do a little quiz show whoever the last one to , get something right oh my God is the person
who loses or if you get something wrong you , also automatically lose whoever that person
is I think it's only fair by themselves in , solitary confinement didn't I have to do that
last time I did can I sit out of this because , I've already experienced how about you host the
Big Show I already experienced this it would be, oh man welcome to the first ever what
should we call this uh uh a man's uh , field a Mansfield over over Nick at night
over naked night no Nick at night over Nick , at night no I don't like that anymore Nick
Jr welcome to the devil's hour quiz show oh, today we have four very good looking contestants
we have Aaron is that a ghost no heredity, and next to him we have Elton is that a K2
in your pants or you just happy to see me, we also have Corbin the zorbin Reinhardt, and to the left or you're right
I'm not judging we have Matt, today we are trying to set these lucky
gentlemen up with the soulmate of their , life but the only way that they can find
that soul mate is where Aaron in the , solitary confinement that's right everyone's
left right that's right that's right and, take it away, thank you approximately how many cells are
on these cell block 100 no no you're out, no no we didn't I know it no it's 600 600.
you're asking on each one no I said no oh he lost, approximately how many cells are on these
cell blocks 100. we reviewed the footage and, um we're not we're not quite sure what to do the
viewers have also said that there's a chance that , he misheard the question yes so is it fair to make
him go down there alone if you misheard it yeah, at all no matter what if Matt survived
a whole new round he doesn't have to , go but if he loses again what happens
we blindfold him and take him wherever, no blindfolding no solitary I'll go by myself , somewhere not blindfolded
not Solitaire in the Attic, that's tough now I'm you guys corrected me so now
I'm going by and we will be right back after this , commercial break can you not poopy that's cool we
have something called laxative it helps you poopy , even if you can't poopy sometimes I took a little
too much laxative and I had my organs fall out , of me that's just a disclaimer that I put in the
video because if you didn't hear it then you would , probably sue us laxative for that time that your
pooper is a little bit stupor Matt what do you say , and we will be right back after this commercial
break are you in the joint and you need bubble , gum cigarettes or maybe a cell phone get you
a prison pocket two for the price of one hello, what do you mean I'm not getting out, never mind back in the prison pocket, all right Matt what do you think I'm negotiating
this we will be right back after this commercial , break do you have hemorrhoids Charmin Matt
I'm what what are you thinking I'm I suggest , this block we will be right back after this
commercial break bed or toilet welcome to sleep, I'm doing this block we will be right
back after this commercial I'm doing this , who's trying to I'm scared we will
be right back are you stupid well , you should probably read more books the
more you know we've had a little while , to think you've contemplated I've contemplated
a lot of ads that went by we've actually made, shout out to Badoo Shake on it if
I lose okay check on it Shake on it, good all right okay let's play the game how
many cells are on each tier I was first hold on , real quick real quick is this like Jeopardy
your hand's not even up anyway I was first , okay there's a hundred in each tier correct I'm
safe baby I'm safe sticking with the eso block, what year was it built oh the East
one which ones this is where we are , uh I'm I'm gonna take a chance
all right you know you're wrong, and if he gets it wrong wow
1910. very good let's go, let's play oh I was not expecting that go break
up what year was the West cell block built , I know I know it's a tough one I think I know
I'm gonna whisper it to you Greg I'm not I'm , not confident in it am I no wow you know you
know the one thing the show was missing every , big game has what an amazing halftime show and
uh we will be right back after the halftime show, I believe there's three challenges right
yeah there are three challenges there's , also three new people here oh it just dibs
on Carrie oh you talking about Jonah yeah , oh it's not taking a camera I'm not really
at the person technically that's true he's , actually not that is yeah it's like
he's like robot we'll be right back , after this commercial break you ever get cold
at night in your cell why not use a cellmate, foreign, on a game plan yeah in honor of Greg we're
going to do all three challenges plus an , additional one I am still going to go to
solitary confinement good for you Corbin , has volunteered to do the chair room Matt has
volunteered to do the cell block challenge was , that volunteering it actually was it was I
I actually didn't think Matt was going to go , alone he's like I'll do it I'm like okay and
then you guys are going up to the app yeah so , for this to make sense what's gonna happen now
is I'm gonna walk Corbin to the chat room okay , back there that tiny dark room and I'm going
to set up his camera and then I'm going to , go all the way down to solitary confinement I
don't remember where it is good luck all of you , are going to go all the way up to the attic
in which Matt will then leave the Attic by , himself to do the cell block challenge okay
and Corbin can't leave the chair room until , Matt has done the entire cell block I walk real
fast four minutes bro you better be running not , even walking you better speed Walker so you
can't leave the chair room until Matt comes , in and gets you out and I can't leave solitary
confinement until the two of you find me down , there and you guys can't leave the attic until
the three of us come up to the attic to get you, will be by himself doing
b-roll with the helmet cam on , are you really good from the helmet cam yeah
he's getting the helmetics one two three, oh no that's reflecting why does this make it
so much worse it really does oh my God this is , terrible this is awful man this is what it
looks like in here with just your cat ball , please try to make sure okay the cap ball
is nice what did they Jesus Christ please , protect us against all evil and I call upon
the Archangel Michael to wrap your wings , around us and protect us from all evil
or anything dark that we want to harm us , so the camera's out the camera's awesome okay
okay you're wrong to keep everything in the room , okay uh if I call 35 now okay we definitely need
to set something up like almost right at this dude, hello, white hello is someone down there, oh yo, there's something down here dog, bro you don't we just started setting up , setting up where what right here getting some
equipment yeah by the chairs no we're gonna put , something by the door but we keep hearing
noises all right I'm going into your box, if anybody wants to talk through Spirit Box, is there anybody here, oh, okay getting actually scared no really
gets here that often hello my name is Corey, my name is Matt and I'm Aaron , and we want to talk to you tonight we
don't mean any harm at all no disrespect, we just want to communicate with you for
a bit if you are willing to talk to us , the easiest way that you can talk to us , is by setting off the tools that we've placed
on the ground you can either touch them, bro why did I volunteer to go by
myself do you like the darkness, I think I don't know, I noticed this room has no windows, it must be tough to see, do you say you hurt yourself, sometimes, you having me trapped down here
alone I know you can't leave, but I can keep you company, I don't know what you did, made you deserve to be sent down here, but I'm at least willing
to listen and hear you out , did I swear I'm seeing shadows go past the
doorway because you know you can see like a , little bit of the light through it yeah yeah
I swear I keep seeing it going back and forth, it's so far away the camera can't even pick it up , because you're making not for
something to let us know you're here, well hello, whistle, sounds like a teapot it's like
over like steaming you know, I see a light coming through
the window through the door, okay I'm gonna try to talk
to you without the radio, is there somebody standing there, oh that's creepy with the light Jonah, who would have a light is that Evan, remember you can talk to me through
the cat balls that are on the floor, any spirits that might be down here, coming to join you for the night thank you, this is so much bigger than I remember, coming down here to have a conversation, see if anyone is still here, I don't want to touch you in any
form I would just like to talk, that's why we use these devices to talk to you, if you make one of our devices
go off I'll play some Johnny Cash, and, I'll make you a deal, at the end of the hall down there that red
light in front of the door you touch that , device or touch that antenna and I'll play
some Johnny Cash for you I heard you like him, would it be possible to touch one of the balls
on the ground to tell me that you're here, I thought I just heard somebody over there, oh that is horribly terrifying
why is this one lone desk here, cage, start this camera another desk all right Matt
oh this is not a bright flashlight at all, right I'll see you guys uh after I get Corbin
no no I have to get Elton first oh more than , that you don't even know where Solitaire is we
have no idea all right y'all good luck thanks, put that flashlight on the ground, have you had both hands on the
camera this whole time yeah did , you see that flashlight just
shine out of Evan's pocket no , I didn't I saw a light shining out of like
your hoodie front pocket and then it turned off, that's the first device, holy, okay I thought I saw you in that room, do you want to join me in here, that's what's up, are you walking around, can you, okay is that you can you do that again, I feel like you could be a very
good person who made wrong choices , no one deserves to Die the way you did down here, you saw an orb I saw a flash of
light right there on the wall, okay well okay, I don't know, Matt, do you brought yourself no Evan there was a
there was just a flashlight shining down there, Matt is that you, um yeah and it was a flashlight as if
somebody was just walking in with a flashlight, foreign, oh my god dude, dude, I couldn't make it around the
cell block dude I got about , most of that back corner and I hear
and then like the my face got freezing , damn you can set that little device off it'll
terrify me is that something you want to see, it definitely will happen, it was formed like this and then it turned off , the unfortunate thing is we're so far away from
that door the night vision can't even pick it up, I mean if a light goes off I'll see it but I
just see black like the light can't go that far, oh my God, I'll go up to the South, no I won't okay, whoa, okay why are my eyes watering, here comes the light again hello, what is that life I swear to God
wait let's add it together again, please tell me yeah, and did you see that yeah, I mean I'm zoomed in all the way
nope yep it's picking up some things, containing Wild, you say hello hello, someone download the Flashlight, I mean there's seniors I see something
on the camera dude that's the cruise , you should have ever seen I've never seen
this should we walk down there that's scary, I'm sure people rarely check on
you I'll give you time oh my God, I need to ask Greg what the people who died down
here look like because I think I just saw them, okay come on all together, I hear you okay, I think I just turned a footstep, come closer move a cap ball
are there two of you down here, okay I'm hearing two different noises now , one over there one over there I really
want to move the camera but I feel like , that's exactly why they're over there
because it's not pointed that way look look, who is that, yo what the dude no wait I I I this is
the craziest I've ever seen there's no way, I can't talk right now it's okay it's okay, I come to save you thank you bro bro
I kept saying lights over here in the , pitch black you were saying lights just look
back here and the things I'm looking at that , that the GoPro kind of shut the light yeah
I got you there oh dude oh my God Evan long, foreign, I was even asking like have you heard people in
here the dog swear in my life guys I saw his face, it's five foot six five foot
seven looked like he was 22 23., buzz cut hair not military buzz cut
almost like a punk kind of haircut, it looked intimidating but, he was a front, like he had to look that way, if the choices he made were, for survival, the things he did wasn't because he wanted to, he just didn't know what else
to do that's the face I saw that, so bright, could you hear us yelling I hear you yelling no , I mean he would have hurt us for sure 100
dude there for like 10-15 minutes just , watching someone with a flashlight walked back
and forth at say at least 15 minutes ago oh yeah , bro we just watched someone walk back and
forth with just a flashlight no they they , came in and shined their light
at us and then walked back out, there was nobody that went in there
and it wasn't you no no no he's been , behind doors and stuff bro what no
way we actually went in there yes , I thought someone was messing with us not
at first I mean we yeah no for sure not me, when I told you guys I wasn't going to tell
you what goes on up in the attic people see , what looks like people coming in with flashlights
dude are you being serious no way very serious, ly they see it with the flashlight and it's
bouncing around you'll call down there there'll , be no answer and then it gets closer you turn
your lights on but there's nothing there bruh, it started happening probably 20 seconds
after Matt left okay oh 20 seconds after , Matlab yes yeah that's why we're like it's
Matt [ __ ] with us sorry God messing with , us dude that's like that's the craziest thing I
literally see I never told you guys that because , I wanted to see if you guys experience what
other people experience that's crazy no way , it's just because that sounds like it's back
there though I just felt like a door dude, I'm still hearing footsteps back I
know I know just move from there okay , I mean I kind of want to say it but
Corey it looks like you've just seen , a ghost like it it literally looks
like you've just seen a ghost oh, I I know I don't know what to say or think
right now what I need I I literally need , to know who was that that went on for 10
minutes right yeah it's like 10-15 minutes, we'll tell you once we get to the break room, what happened you okay right whatever I , there's something had to happen no you
don't understand what just happened, you are you crying okay um I can't I
I can't comprehend what we just saw , I would like physically see something yeah you
don't understand no you don't understand no it's , on camera no wait what was it in your guys's room
no someone walked in there with a flashlight in , your room yes and shined it at us and you said who
is that and then they left and then they shot the , flashlight again and then ran away dude so then
we go out there dude and we fine no listen we find , um Jonah yeah we find Jonah and uh Greg Greg and
we when we tell him what happens and he goes I , purposely didn't tell you guys what's been
happening in the attic and I go what's been , happening in the attic and he goes people have
been saying that a spirit or someone keeps walking , in there with a flashlight dude he confirmed that
yes he said that he didn't want to tell us because , he wanted to see if it was going to happen to
us that happened on video that happened to me , that happened to me three times in the room
that I was in the solitary room no it didn't , yes there was light coming through the door
and I said is that Evan is that Jonah who is , that nothing right it goes away and then it
came back again I said okay this has to be , somebody who is this who's there nothing it's
so cold I literally turned around and go no I , can't do it I can't do it so I almost start
running back I get back to the chapel those , aren't no dude Aaron tries to love you it's above
Aaron's over there that's the restrooms hello, hey guys, can you get me out of here, oh it's over this side, here Jesus why are you all here you don't
understand we're trying to piece together , so you don't understand why I don't I can't still
can't leave someone came in to the attic with a , flashlight could you see them as a person yes yes
and there's no way they ran away they they did it , for 10 minutes and then they ran away if you I
want to see that there's no way it was me I was , so I was on the other side I do a flashlight okay
but but I've never I never walked anywhere near , the room again no they came in and then they
ran away over here come come over here Aaron , what was that dude I just saw something behind
what I mean a cloud not a person like a cloud dude , I need to I need I I was frozen for five minutes
like I need to know what's happening right now, foreign, from the camera side of it it wasn't met
because later I saw you come in through , the doorway but holding a GoPro selfie okay
okay it wasn't Greg because it was a very , slender figure and it wasn't Jonah because he
wasn't holding a drone or a camera or anything , and you know what they're crazy and Jonah
walked around with music on he won't silence , I was kind of literally just Frozen he's
in the shop I have to see this footage no, what is it what happened it is your card gone , I wanted to show you what I got what
happened on your camera did it erase, [ __ ] all over again what happened
what happened look at the clip it , says mystery the files corrupted files corrupted , what did you what did you see yeah what
happened just do it from your account oh no, yeah it's a new clip on our camera
I only rolled one set the whole time , what'd you get what happened what would you see
look wait you're just gonna take that to your , grave no I wanna if I recover the clip I'll show
you but I'm just hey no wow if you were to show , me a picture book of all the inmates that were
down here I guarantee you I can point out exactly , who I saw who was it down there I described him
perfectly as I saw him I had enough time you saw , I had enough time to look at this person that
I could describe their haircut their height so , a few facial features if you saw like a yearbook
of inmates you would be able to pick one out 100 , but you did you didn't get a name or anything I
didn't have any way I didn't have any what was , he doing was he just standing there was he walking
around just stood there I I heard clear footstep , and then I heard almost like a hand on the like
a jail cell down there like there was like a , cage inside of solitary confinement I was all
the way down that goes down more levels yeah I , was down where the the well was where it fell over
water I was all the way down is that the hole yes, hello, yes yeah dude right down there
is bright bright flashlight too , there's no way no I know when
it's all on camera so I'm gonna, did something just walk in front of the Vermont
it did something's walking in front of the rim pod, here we go in another episode of
Joe wants to blow his brains out, foreign, I'm not going to tell you what I just
saw so I keep seeing something passed , through the doorway light pregnancy
to go back and forth yeah he keeps , crossing in front of the room like if
you look just to the right of the left, you guys are here, dude that's crazy, and the heartbeat in my neck we just want to
talk to you again can you communicate with us , no one will leave if you show yourself
again stay here as long as you want us to, now we know why he said no
one can do the challenge alone , if you guys were three of you and he still
all left yeah I am incapable of feeling fear , no nothing could make me feel
fear can you come in here, we'd like to see you again, oh my God oh my God oh my God thank you oh my God, but I used to be Jonah way more, it is not close the door, with Connie, quickly in this thing I could literally hear
something scammering across the floor and I'm like, patrolling back and forth dude that was launching
we got so nauseous okay oh my God we just turn , the light off it's right there the second you
turn on the light I saw the light right there , dude do not throw up dude then hit me like
a [ __ ] truck oh there it is again where, hello there it is again can you keep talking to us, solo missions, b-roll for the boys, finished after that big ball
of light dude I felt like , immediately sick they'd feel like it knocked
you no I just felt like I wanted to lose, interest, no because I kind of just
felt it because I heard you go , and then you immediately go I'm about to throw
could have actually been like my body like , dude I had to bite that off yeah everyone
says I like them right there it is again, you called out to it last time and kept
walking past can you shine your Lantern , at us just say hello who's down there
so we did last time we kept walking past, one of you guys comments at one point that you see
something behind me just don't Who's down there , I just saw somebody pass by and did you see
that I don't know it's really dark I swear, did you make knocks for us or
something to show us or here, thank you can you give us two knocks like this, one yeah thank you very much
thank you can you do three, okay one two three that was like
the whole attic answered yeah , yeah what I need is a headlamp I need a
headlamp when I do this so that I can be , shooting One Direction with the camera Avengers
making sure I'm not getting stabbed by a little , girl in all the other directions yeah if you
were an inmate here can you give me two Knocks, oh like one two that's three the two of this name, that gives that baking and
I'm gone for it yeah careful, Andrew I'm so glad I'm so glad you
guys got to see that yeah twice , that's what I was doing for 10 minutes, oh my God where are they they're
in the solitary confinement, and you have to go put the helmet on
it's dark in here can we get a light okay, I just saw it it was faintly not as clear
as last time right as you ask for Glory, the chair is the stupidest thing I've ever seen oh, what a stupid chair, terrible idea I hear you outside the room outside , the door and on the feeling
but can you come in the room, thank you, foreign, it's right there though, the light must have been
coming in from right here then , no way if we bring Jonah in there we we're gonna
eliminate always Greg 's in his office okay okay, and then it just goes off when we leave , look oh let's just walk by
nothing nothing that's incredible, dude I am so glad you guys got to see that, foreign, hey cough again do that again, okay, what I just thought I was on
that camera then that's crazy, come again do that again, what the [ __ ] did I just think , huge just white mint because like I
thought it was just you coughing out , yeah I got this really weird feeling
in my throat do you want to get out, what what did you say what's that this
is huge like white Mist just like right , in between me and the camera I wouldn't tell
you like you call for your breath or something , but it was enormous are you messing with
us like straight up it's like a vape cloud, I mean we could read the
and make numbers behind us, strange party that thinks about light was
like this sounds strange but why why not, like the spirit of God telling the other
Spirits I just saw something cross like , a shadow figure across the door and I
saw him I've seen another country now , I can see the lighting in a little bit we
can see you oh my god oh I knew I saw it , probably just covered the light
again come in here it's okay, touch that box again , you guys seen that light yeah that's what
I'm saying are you guys I see it yep yeah, look look like up over the door and
you can see into your peripherals , it's like when you look at a dim star you have
to like you don't have to be away come in here, dude I saw someone in front of that
red light right before that noise , happened you know I don't see that
oh dude what thank you do that again , I have never seen anything like that
in my life I was so [ __ ] serious, the more you guys are talking about
this the more it feels like what I , was seeing behind the door was something
something yeah I'm not gonna lie this , is probably the best evidence we've
ever had ever had are you out there, foreign, thank you are you a guard, no are you an inmate here, are you checking in on us, what the [ __ ] was that that was behind us
way back there that sounded like it came from , out there yeah like in the cathedral
are you trying to see what we're doing, could you do something remarkable , did you walk from the church towards
us from the door towards the church, can I try talking to the guard again to see if, sure I mean I don't care oh what was that opening, oh more than that, that was the clearest noise
I'd ever heard that was ruined, are the inmates out of their cells foreign, it's getting very hard I feel like I need glasses , right now I'm getting very
dizzy and nauseous as well, do I started to feel like I'm losing my vision
right now do you saying this too I can't see , anything I can't make out anything anymore it
looks straight up like a portal right there I'm , not gonna lie it almost feels like you're looking
at a scrying mirror yeah yeah that's what I'm , saying like it's just black and fuzzy trust me I
keep closing my eyes it's getting very difficult , we all heard that cell opening clear as to how
it's at first I thought it was a person like uh , it's listening to scooting noise sound like a
chair yeah I thought it was like like someone , singing it could have been it could have been
scooting the bench in there do you like music, I heard you may like Johnny Cash, tell us if you want to listen to some Johnny Cash , and I ain't seen the sunshine since I
don't know when well I shot a man in Reno , just to watch him die when I hear that
whistle blowing I hold my head and cry, do you know that song, maybe they like Elvis foreign, we had a really catching nude you don't give me
your number and I'll call all right we're gonna , grab all our stuff I think breakfast that would
work we're grabbing all our stuff I was surprised, when I walk you can hear my film, here we go this is unheard of how many every
single person every single person everyone , there's nothing to even debunk not only do we see
it it's on camera we actually have it on camera , exactly 100 have it on camera multiple times on
camera for man the REM pod what oh and you guys , still haven't even seen what me and Aaron saw no
you guys don't that's what I'm saying that's the , craziest one out of all of them I'm still almost
speechless I don't really know what else to say , I feel like at some point we have to come back
here we have to yeah seriously third time's the , charm the halftime show the halftime shows yeah
this is a fun game okay let's go watch those , clips I wanna watch the footage please okay
okay cool down see you guys in the next video
Another AirBnB Host Horror StoryQuoraQuora connects you to everything you want to know about.
LoginSign UpAirbnb:
Has anyone had the experience of your Host listings being turned off by AirBnB due to bringing to their attention problems with their platform and procedures?
John Cohen, NYC HostYes
AirBnB recently hid all my listings. At the same time they cancelled over 19 bookings adding up to over $7000 dollars most likely more. Here is a copy of the email sent to those inconvenienced persons.
Dear xxxx,
We were just informed by John Cohen that your accommodation starting on xxx, April xx, 2012 (reservation xxxxxxx) is no longer available. You should know that hosts are penalized for canceling reservations and removed from our site if they do so frequently.
I am no longer able to access my account to see my future payouts -- approximately $2000 dollars -- or when I will recieve $954.
At the suggestion of an experienced attorney I have backed all information that was in my account including changes that were occurring after AirBnB shut off my listings.
I cannot prove what the customer service supervisor said over the phone but I will quote 'We have discussed it among ourselves', 'There are simply too many customer service requests from your account', 'You can apply in two months to be re-instated.'
After careful review of the backups it appears to be 21 bookings not 17. As of this date several guests are living in my home. Booked through airBnB. I have no idea if I will be paid for their stay. Here is a short list of my Complaints that resulted in AirBnb hiding my listings.
1) Peer review process as implemented is being used by a few guests as a threat of a 'Bad review' if I do not bend to demands for services not offered. Or if I attempt to enforce the House rules such as under age drinking or cleanig up after themselves.( Threse guests have no reviews of their own.)
2) Security Hole. Apparently airBnB does not maintain any information of the Guest of the guest.
3) CSR who answer the phones are given extraordinary power to rush to a judgement without giving the Host the benefit of the doubt.
4) Reservvation panel is a Mess if you are a busy Host. Dificult to make heads or tales from this. Even the CSR.
5) Bad reviews which are not opinion but statements of Fact. Say about the cleanliness of a Host. 'Place smells like Garbage' Bathroom's are dirty' by a guest who frequently broke house rules.
6) A clear and convincing connection between Guests who them selves have no reviews making a complaint or bad review on a Host who has asked them courteously to obey House rules.
7) Repeatedly blocking out up to 10 days or more on a room until an investigation is complete. Finding the Host acted properly
8) Many of my customer service calls were about parts of the WebSite not working or learning how to nagivate it properly. I have bad eye sight and need new glasses. EG recently a part of the listings page failed to show up where
prominently it states Host has PETS. Two guests allergic to Cats appeared.
. Though my listing clearly states CATS. I had to have my House keeper Vacume 2,000 square feet. So that the guests could finish their bookings. My cats were trapped in my bedroom for two weeks.
9) Security deposit is not a security deposit. Never in my Life have I been
compelled to negotiate with a petty thief
Their is a lot more. 24/7 is not 24/7 due to the lack of enouph Human Infrastructure to handle the Volume of calls. Resulting in knee jerk reaction's
and bad decision making.
I cannot help get the feeling that AirBnb in my opinion would like low end Hosts to quietly fade and disappear in to the night.
This one will not.
The average star rating of my spare bed rooms was 4.5 Stars.
Skirting around the Franchise laws of the State of New York and the Federal Franchise Laws.
Skirting around the case law in New York State concerning Defamation and Slander.
And who knows what else. (SPIONS)
I am a fundamentaly good New Yorker. I am confident that my fellow New Yorkers will hear my cry for HELP.
I have been crippled financially by AirBnB's actions. Humiliated. Down but not out. I have nothing to loose. I am old sickly.
In my youth in basic training at the USMC. You learn the history of this Institution.
Lt. General Chesty Puller.
'You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em.'
Below this you can read my reviews. It was AirBnB who cancelled the bookings
and Defamed and Slandered this host. I removed most of the cancelations as the web page would have been to long.
The host canceled my reservation
11 days before arrival.
Emily
The host canceled my reservation 46
days before arrival.
Alex
The host canceled my reservation 16
days before arrival.
Katharina
The host canceled my reservation 12
days before arrival.
Djamila
The host canceled my reservation 32
days before arrival.
Amy
The host canceled my reservation 22
days before arrival.
Wai
The host canceled my reservation 5 days
before arrival.
Dora
The host canceled my reservation 15
days before arrival.
Melanie And
Claas
The host canceled my reservation 4 days
before arrival.
Trevor
The host canceled my reservation 18
days before arrival.
Liudmila
The host canceled my reservation 90
days before arrival.
Jana Fabienne
The host canceled my reservation 139
days before arrival.
Alisia
The host canceled my reservation 3 days
before arrival.
Francesca
The host canceled my reservation 14
days before arrival.
Alonso
I stayed here because I didn't want to
spend a fortune in a hotel, so I booked at John's place. My room was
pretty cozy, clean and had air conditioner (which was really helpful
on those cold nights). The living room/kitchen/dinning room was ok,
and I liked the fact that there were other guests living there as
well and I met a lot of interesting people. I would recommend your
stay here if you want to save money, socialize with other cultures
and know how to clean after yourself (important part). It is up to
you if you want a clean room. The walls are really thin and sometimes
you can hear everything from the room next to yours, but overall, it
is good place for low price.
Lauren
Don't expect luxury & do not come
here if you're allergic to cats as John has 2 (very cute) or if you
don't know how to clean up after yourself (you will get told!). This
place is secure and very affordable for those on a budget, the
beds/toilets/towels are clean and John offers coffee every morning.
All in all, if you can forego any frills and live in a hostel
environment, this is a good deal. If not, try the Waldorf Astoria.
Viola
The place is just two blocks from the
subway stop and it really takes 10 minutes to get to Manhattan so is
ideal if you don't want to waste your day travelling. I have found
quite a friendly bunch of people living in John's loft and John
himself is a very helpful person. I would suggest to guests who have
never seen NYC to ask him tips on what's worth seeing in the City.
The constant presence of coffee in the place was, also, very much
appreciate!!! My overall experience was pretty positive and I would
recommend it.
Peter
John was a very nice host. The room is
great value for money. Expect no luxury, 'this isn't the
Waldorf-Astoria', as John would say. But it's a room, more or
less private, allthough you can hear everything that's going on in
the livingroom. But if you're in NYC for a few days, it's a great,
cheap spot. The room I rented had some temperture-issues, the heater
was a bit hard to control, and made some loud noises sometimes, but
John told me this in advance. He was helpful all the way.
Kyle
It was a nice private room! John was
very helpful in getting me acclimated to New York City, and he even
made me a nice BLT sandwich right when I arrived!
David
Relacin calidad precio muy buena.
Barrio'aburrido' pero el piso est muy bien conectado
(parada de metro cerca). Spermercado cerca. Lo recomiendo
positivamente para pasar ah unas vacaciones. John personalmente me
trat muy bien. Incluso cuando tuve problemas con la habitacin
S-9, la cual no recomiendo en invierno porque estn dentro las
mquinas de la calefaccin central (mucho ruido y calor), fue fcil
llegar a un acuerdo para que me diera otra habitacin que tena
libre. No s que hubiese pasado si no hubiera habido alguna
habitacin libre. En definitiva es un buen sitio para pasar tus
vacaciones en NY a muy buen precio.
Johannes
Best bang for the buck. Don't expect
luxury and don't be too picky, but there's everything you need and
it's a private room at a great rate. Quite uncomplicated, I could do
some short notice extension as I decided to stay one night longer,
and then even one more.
Iveta
I've recently stayed at the shared room
for 5 nights. It was a great experience, I can recommend this rental.
John is a great host, he is going out of his way to accommodate
everybody's requests. He is friendly and he is a great cook too! I am
planning to be back in New York at the end of April and I will stay
at this place again. I think that says a lot! it is a great place for
a great price.
New
Johns place is as described, a huge
and quiet loft that he built. Not luxury but its a good way to save
money if youre going to expend the whole day exploring the city.
Its close to the subway station wiht direct line to manhattan (A
and C line). John makes coffee every morning for the guests and he
cleans the bathrooms every morning as well.
Veronika
Great way to save money on a trip to
NYC. Bring your own blankets because it gets very cold at night and
there are none for you to use. The area is safe enough but it gets
very deserted at night. Coffee in the mornings was great. Don't
expect any privacy or luxury staying here but it is a cheap way to
see NYC. FYI, smoking is allowed indoors and there are two cats.
Average age of other guests is 22-25.
Camille
Another host nearby could not host me.
He sent me to John's place. As a young 18 year old french woman
traveling alone I am careful. The accommodations were incredible for
just $10. per day. $11. with the AirBnB fee. It is a medium size
room. Very bright. Sun drenched as the host John says. Though it has
4 twin beds on 2 wooden bunks and one twin it is not cluster phobic.
It is meant as a budget shared room to sleep in. The vanity was nice.
Storage that I locked with a padlock. The rest of the Loft is large.
Balcony's, gigantic rear deck and a giant private roof with nice
views including Manhattan. I had the room all by myself. But met
several interesting Europeans from Germany and Italy renting the
private rooms. The common area is large. Nice kitchen dining area.
Unusual. The large refrigerator is in the same room as the shower.
John is an artist. The shower room is large. The host was very
helpful. He showed me how to use the MTA Trip planner to efficiently
travel to my activities in Manhattan. John has to be the best Host on
AirBnB and possibly all of NYC ! Twice he made me a delicious meal !
3-4 Minute walk to Subway. A metro. 20 minutes 34 street Manhattan
off peak ! I am glad the other host cancelled. $10. nightly. safe,
clean convenient, food. #1 host and place to stay in NYC. Oh it is
$10. for thirty day stay. The price is more expensive for 3 days or a
week but still cheapest in NYC ! Thank you John. 5 stars. He deserves
10 stars !
Guido
John is a very good host... the loft is
in a good neighborhood just short walk from a supermarket and utica
subway station... and just 20 minutes far from Manhattan with public
transprtation!!! Sure i would be back there next time i'm going to
NYC! and if you are a good traveler who really wants to discover the
real life of the place you are visiting sure you'll enjoy this place.
Very safe, good wi fi connection, clean and easy! see you next time
John!
Patrick
This accomodation is by far the best
value for a short-stay room in New York that I have seen. The cost
for my own room per night actually worked out even cheaper than a
hostel where a person would share a full dormitory of 6-8 people.
This place was great value - and I had my own room. The host was very
helpful. My first experience of his helpfulness was when I noticed
that my computer cable had broken. When I asked him if he knew where
I could get a replacement in the city, he actually went out of his
way to fix the cable for me! He saved me a number of bucks doing
this, and also saved me the time it would have taken to locate the
replacement. Big thanks to him for that. And that was just the first
day. The host has coffee on the stove every morning. It is also
likely he will cook something for you a few times during your stay.
It could be a roast, or it could be a big breakfast sandwich that
will keep you going for a number of hours. The crowd that I came
across in the place was mostly young and vibrant and interesting. It
is a good place for you to meet up with like-minded adventurers in
the city of New York. The host has a large amount of very practical
local knowledge. He has a large willingness to share very useful
knowledge with you. This was invaluable for me because, as a
soon-to-be qualified attorney, I was in town to find out the
possibilities of locating a long-term apartment lease and a job in
the city. The host went out of his way to share his valuable
knowledge with me about these things. The host is worth listening to
carefully. The quality of the place was very satisfactory. If you are
a complainer or nit-picker, or have impossibly high standards, don't
waste anybody's time and get a 150 buck a night hotel instead.
However, if you want something with great value and have realistic
expectations of what great value is, then you will really benefit
from staying in a place like this. Even though I give a 4-star rating
(which is very good), I actually give the extra 5th star in the
rating when I factor in the price and all the extras. Again, have
realistic expectations for a place in this price range, and
appreciate good value when you see it, despite being a little rough
around the edges. Furthermore, as time goes on, the host continually
makes improvements to the place and has a genuine commitment to
creating accomodation that adds value to the people who stay there. I
expect the place will only become better and better in the future.
Matthew
5 stars! I had a great stay with John
in his loft apartment. His description of the living space is very
accurate. My room was clean and spacious, the loft was quiet through
the night (had no disruptions from flatmates in other rooms), the
bathrooms were clean and John even cooked 2 meals for me during my
stay (quite the chef I might add)! For the price range and location,
this listing can't be beat!
Stephanie
John is a welcoming friendly host.
Staying at his place in a private room beats staying at a hostel
sharing with 3-11 other unknowns. Also he makes sure he only rents to
non-sketchy people, which can only be a good thing. It's close to
Manhattan, the neighbourhood doesn't look safe but is actually
really ok and I doubt you can get a better deal than this. Peace out!
J. B.
John is a gracious and welcoming host.
The property is as described, and the bed is very comfortable. The
place (as stated) is rough-hewn, but clean, quiet., and comfortable.
The A train express is just two blocks away, so this is very
convenient to Manhattan.
Stephanie
We transferred to another room because
it was cheaper. But it's not that small - still a good size AND it's
private after all. John offered us some dinner one day which was
pretty darn good. He does keep things clean around here (but a lot of
it depends on other guests here too) so he's a good host.
Bettina
John's Place is very close to the train
station and in a safe area. I never felt insecure during the whole
stay. The rooms are in a loft and have all the advantages of a loft:
the common room, that everybody can use, is big and there are several
very big patios which is great for summer. You are welcome to use the
big kitchen and because John is a great cook, you should accept his
weekly invitation for a meal. John also knows a lot about New York
and has a lot of material and information to share. He answered my
E-mails amazingly fast and helped us a lot to find the way from the
airport to his place. On the other side, you should be aware, that
the walls in the loft are very thin and you can hear everything.
During the night it sometimes became very cold in the rooms, because
the rooms are very high and the heat accumulated under the ceiling.
There is just one shared shower for all. Altogether it's a nice place
to stay. But if you want to stay in New York for several weeks, you
should first test this place for some days and then decide if this is
the right place for you. Best wishes, Bettina
Isabella
The place is really nice and clean and
super close to the subway. My room had a beautiful view and a comfy
bed. John can be a little intense, on the first night he was quite
annoyed with me for catching a cab as he said cab drivers were
'crooks' but after that he was very helpful and pleasant.
Even gave me some delicious roast he made and let me hang out past
check out time. All in all it was a good experience.
Stephanie
Really nice spacious room which I
shared with my cousin and we had ample space for all our stuff. The
location is pretty near to the station, about five minutes walk away.
John is a really helpful host and made sure we had a place to stay on
New Year's night when he found out that we didn't have anywhere to go
for that night. And honestly I don't think you'll find a better deal
for the price you pay, especially if you're travelling alone in NYC
:)
Yoojin
I couldn't agree more with Nacio's
exact review. Close distance from subway station and warm rooms are
good. However, if you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, I don't
recommend this place. He smokes inside the house and rooms for guests
have a big glassless hole facing kitchen where he usually smoke.
Considering the cheap price of room, you may bear some shortcomings..
but I don't think it's comfortable to live for a long time in this
house.
Ling Sum
Great stay, great location! John is a
perfect host. The room is big enough. The neighborhood is safe!
Adam
Hey travelers! I stayed at john's space
in crown heights, Brooklyn for 10 days & would recommend it to
any of you out there on a budget who don't need many frills. It feels
like a cross between a hostel & a friend's place - there were
long term & short term guests here - everyone was respectful &
quiet. Excellent value for money & steps away from 24 hour
transit anywhere in NYC. The shower needs improvement but it's a
great place to hang yer hat. Would/will stay here again. Thanks John,
Merry holiday everyone!!! Adam
Cristina
I wouldn't choose Jonn's in matter of
the size of the room. But it was comfortable and the practical
facilities all right. Besides the room there is a ' shared space'
where it is possible to spend time/ do activities if the space of the
room isnt 'satisfying' which works fine. The bed was fine.
Transport to Manhattan is easy.
Carmen
If you are considering a hostel, this
would be a much better choice. The rooms are private; there is a
fridge, basic cooking facilities and John makes coffee every morning.
John gives fair warning about the neighborhood and I certainly
wouldn't walk around late at night, but it is very near the train,
the grocery store and laundromat are walking distance and the
neighborhood folk are generally friendly. It is definitely worth the
price.
Giorgio
Nice room, close to subway station and
to everything, few minutes to Manhattan. Mattresses, sheetes and
pillows where new when we arrived. John is funny and very helpful, he
gave us a lot of advices.
Nirmal
Good place overall. Pros: own room with
lock and key, on A express line, cheap Cons: My clothes smelled like
smoke, cats kept me up 3 nights, the fridge is in the bathroom for
some reason. the area is a little ghetto but overall safe since very
close to the main road. John and everyone in the house is friendly
and keep the place clean, though i bought my own cleaning wipes and
cleaned the toilets few times. I expected that since the place has 9
rooms and just 2 toilets and 1 bathroom. john was very gracious and
offered dinner on more than 2 occasions. for $29 a night it was a
bargain.
Isabell
It's a good place to stay for a few
weeks if you need an affordable homebase while you're exploring the
city The subway is just a short walk away, it takes about 20 minutes
to get to the west side of downtown Manhattan, which for New York is
very okay. John is a helpful host, often offering his guests food and
good advice or tips on where to go and how to get there. There is a
large common area with a kitchen that holds everything you need; the
bathrooms and shower are also shared by all. Rooms have loft beds,
drawers, chairs, tables, lamps - in short, everything you need. If
anything's missing, just ask; John is quite good at providing
anything extra (for example the extension cord and socket adapter I
needed to get comfortable in bed with my laptop). If you have any
more questions, just ask, I'll be happy to help you out.
Adam
I stayed at Johns place for just over a
week. The location of the place is great, only a short walk to the
train station and ~10 min to lower Manhattan. There was also on the
street parking easily available. John was a great host, provided me
information on how to get around and also recommended some places to
check out. Its great value for money, would stay here again if I'm in
NYC. Room was sun drenched and clean. He offered coffee every
morning. The complimentary BLT he made for me was delicious. If
anyone has any questions just send me an email.
Elena
Yo y mi amigo nos hospedamos en una
habitacin preciosa baada por el sol. La casa situada en un barrio
seguro y autentico newyorkino estaba a pocos minutos del metro. John
es muy simptico y habla espaol nos ayudo mucho ofreciendo su
ayuda para organizar nuestro viaje mejor. Gracias John!
Rhona
Very helpful when we had a last minute
emergency, my daughter was in New York without internet and I was in
Scotland and I had to find her somewhere quickly. He replied
immediately and made up the room for her. She says it was great to
have a private room and room to open a case and hang up clothes. Easy
to come and go as you get your own key and it's close to everything
you need especially the subway. She says she felt safe in the house
and the neighbourhood, even as a solo female. Complimentary coffee
was also nice as was the BLT he made one day.
CommentLoading... Repost 1:16 on Tue Mar 27 2012
Cannot add comment if you are logged out.
View Answer Change LogLoading...Follow QuestionAnswer Author
FollowJohn Cohen
NYC Host.
Reddit Images 28
Star Wars The Mandalorian Coloring and Exercise Pages - Small however Mighty - 0
Louisiana State Coloring Page for Kids. Please check out my small business. Thanks for your support. 1
Third page from my small project called Coloring Book for Little Interlopers- Forlorn Places : ) 2
And another page from Coloring Book for Little Interlopers - Forlorn Places. Just my small, side project : ) 3
Is this page too chaotic? I intentionally added filler stuff in there (the little stars for example) because I personally like how full and colorful it looks, but I'd like to hear other opinions on it. Not all my pages are like this, am I overdoing it with this one? 4
Star Wars - The Mandalorian manga adaption color page by Oosawa Yusuke in the latest Big Gangan issue 11/2022 5
Star Wars - The Mandalorian manga adaption color page by Oosawa Yusuke in the latest Big Gangan issue 11/2022 6
A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through. 7
A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through. 8
Coloring Book for Little Interlopers - my small project, 5 pages+ cover, to print out and enjoying ; ) 9
A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through. 10
Coloring page of Star Wars Mandalorian 11
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 12
page coloring for ch 171. 13
complex garden with surrealism detailed where all things go away colorful melancholy . Small River and a white bench. With much nature. Rhythm. A comic book page , retro colour scheme, peter mohrbacher, tarmo juhola, ivan laliashvili, james gurney, moebius, roger dean, retro colour scheme --ar 210:2 14
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 15
A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the colors of the flag's bars are reversed. 16
Small Book News: The Security Breach Files Page count changed from 80 pages to 96 pages (same length as the Coloring Book and the How To Draw book). 17
On August 26th, 2021, @TorontoStar decided to run this as their front page. In small print these quotes are cited as a “selection of recent posts on Twitter”. These posts are not cited in the story written by @nadineyousif_ which was printed in Section A2. So I sourced them.🧵 18
Found in my kid Star Wars Coloring book 19
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 20
What is a star coloring page?, What is a star coloring page?, What colors do you put in a star chart?, What colors do you put in a star chart?, What can you do with coloring pages?, What can you do with coloring pages?, How do I print the Stars on a PDF?, How do I print the Stars on a PDF? , What is a star coloring page?, What is a star coloring page?, What colors do you put in a star chart?, What colors do you put in a star chart?, What can you do with coloring pages?, What can you do with coloring pages?, How do I print the Stars on a PDF?, How do I print the Stars on a PDF?
Comments
Post a Comment