13 siren coloring page
siren coloring page
Siren Head coloring page for Boys. Siren Head Christmas. Siren Head makes sounds. Siren Head in the forest. Tall Siren Head Siren Head with an eye Siren Head as Sailormoon Siren Head with a lantern Siren Head Two monsters Siren Head … 0
Siren Coloring Pages Download and print these Siren coloring pages for free. Siren coloring pages are a fun way for … 1
Sirens to color for kids - Sirens Kids Coloring Pages 2
Sirens free to color for kids - Sirens Kids Coloring Pages 3
Pin on Coloring Therapy: Sirens Of The Sea 4
30+ fresh photograph Siren Coloring Pages / Siren's Song - Adult Coloring Page in 2020 | Mermaid 5
Check out our siren coloring page selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our … 6
Siren Pages Coloring Pages 7
Mermaid Hair Queens of the Sea Digital Coloring mermaid | Etsy | Mermaid coloring book, Mermaid 8
A LITTLE SHY by Artist Diane S Martin Mermaid Fantasy Myth Mythical Mystical Legend Siren Whimsy 9
Siren Coloring Page Printable Adult Coloring Page Mermaid | Etsy 10
Siren Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 11
Pin by Elisabeth Quisenberry on Coloring Therapy: Sirens Of The Sea | Mermaid coloring book 12
Pin by Elisabeth Quisenberry on Coloring Therapy: Sirens Of The Sea | Mermaid coloring book 13
Pin by Elisabeth Quisenberry on Coloring Therapy: Sirens Of The Sea | Cartoon coloring pages 14
Pin by Elisabeth Quisenberry on Coloring Therapy: Sirens Of The Sea | Drawings, Sketches 15
Pin by Nathalie Monio on Coloriage SIRENES | Color therapy, Coloring pages, Color me 16
Pin by katmoon on Coloring: Sirens Of The Sea | Mermaid coloring pages, Mermaid coloring book 17
The Siren :lineart: by BloodMoonEquinox on DeviantArt 18
Siren at Rest Adult Coloring Page INSTANT PDF DOWNLOAD | Etsy 19
Siren of the sea Fantasy Mermaid Adult coloring page | Etsy 20
Top 20 Free Printable Coloring Pages Siren Head | WONDER DAY | Siren head coloring pages 21
Pin by Elisabeth Quisenberry on Coloring Therapy: Sirens Of The Sea | Mermaid coloring pages 22
Siren Pages Coloring Pages 23
Pin on Coloring Therapy: Sirens Of The Sea 24
Anguilles the Sea Siren Mermaid Coloring pages Adult | Etsy 25
Siren-the-Enchanter_Inks | Mermaid coloring, Mermaid coloring pages, Mermaid coloring book 26
Siren Coloring Pages Coloring Pages 27
Pin auf Beautiful Drawings... 28
Siren Head Coloring Pages - Free Printable Coloring Pages in 2021 | Coloring pages, Free 29
Pin on Artist Selina Fenech Coloring 30
Sirens of Greece coloring page | Mermaid coloring pages, Mermaid coloring book, Mermaid coloring 31
Pin on Hi 32
Pin on Mermaid Coloring Pages for Adults 33
Free Online Coloring Pages - TheColor 34
she is Kelly shake and welcome back to, my channel welcome back to my fourth, drawing of a mermaid for this month so I, am doing the mermaid challenge for 2020, but I am doing it only weekly so each, week I pick a prompt from the official, prompt list and I create a mermaid out, of that I have already uploaded three, other here on my channel if you'd like, to check them out I am also doing them, as a liner that is available for, download on my Etsy shop so if you want, to color along with me you can do that, as well for this week I got inspired by, the prompt siren song and technically, it's not a song I mean I was going for, the aesthetic of a siren I wanted this, creepy looking more me that was a little, bit kind of drawing you in with either, magic or just seductiveness or something, like that, so that was my idea for this mermaid and, I you can see right now I basically, dried out one of my markers just to fill, in the entire background this isn't a, fourth page and I wasn't planning, initially on having the full background, be this dark blue but I really liked how, it looked kind of like a vortex or a, spiral so it gave the feeling that she's, sucking you in and it also kind of, reminded me of a cave so I was thinking, maybe she lives underwater like a deep, deep down and some cave or something so, I thought that was an interesting idea, and these streaks in this case naturally, would bother me but in this case it kind, of works because of what I mentioned, before so I really liked as well how the, colors that I chose her to marry me pop, on this dark, I was considering if I should print the, background making it in Photoshop and, print it directly but what fun is that, why not just waste my marker away to, fill in an entire a4 page I mean what am, i saving them for something so yeah I, cannot stress this enough but I always, create color thumbnails so I printed, this four times on a different piece of, paper and figured out the colors and I, wasn't going to do this for this one, because I had a very very clear idea of, what I wanted the colors to be the, background was supposed to remain white, if she was supposed to have this bright, red hair and the green tail and green, eyes and when I tried that out a home, not thumbnail it kind of looked juvenile, and it looked like an evil little, mermaid not gonna lie it was evil Ariel, coming to getcha um she is kind of, looking like evil Ariel with the blue, eyes that I ended up going in the right, hair but I definitely feel like I pulled, away a little bit with the tail and just, made the whole piece up here a little, bit more creepy and colder because I use, a lot more cold colors and I didn't use, like the cream just because it's it was, just too much you know in my opinion so, I am really glad that I did the color, thumbnails because I was not going to be, happy with the final result if I didn't, and I almost didn't because as I said I, had a very clear idea what I wasn't the, coach to look like and I am so glad that, I did the thumbnails and figured out, that it's not gonna work and I'm not, gonna help you be happy with it, oh yeah this right now I am doing her, here and I struggled a lot with the hair, because I was doing the liner digitally, and I had no idea what hair underwater, kind of looks like and I had a lot of, trouble the right side I really like the, right side came together on its own but, on the left side it was just weird and a, very fluffy and have a lot of volume and, it wasn't working so I had to do it and, we do it like 500 times but I ended up, with this for so I don't mind it and I, actually really like the top two strands, of hair on each side the kind of, resemble horns make her look even more, creepier and more evil-looking so I, really really like that idea and for the, end I'm really bad at drawing hands this, is probably the best handle I've ever, drawn and that is only because I took a, picture of holding my hand this way and, use that picture as a reference and the, proportions are probably a little bit, off my hand is still pretty big and her, body ended up being a lot more stiff, than I initially had the idea for but I, guess I just focused so much of my, energy on that hand and the paste that, the body kind of lacks but it's also, kind of hidden behind her so I hope you, guys don't mind too much I still think, it looks really cool and I would love to, see if you guys color it and what you, guys think and that what colors you use, and if you add any details that would be, really cool I gave her red lips and red, Neos fingernails to kind of keep in the, theme of her being a seductress and, that's kind of the cliché idea that I, have for seductive women did they have, red hair and red lips and red nails and, she also looks very dangerous and I just, I don't know I liked it and here I'm, doing the thing that I have been trained, to on all of them and that is shades, skin with the purple as I've mentioned, this before everyone here on YouTube and, yet on this we have everyone who draws, with Copic markers and not even copper, workers like digitally everyone shades, with purple and oh I like and very light, purples and I don't understand how they, do that as you can see it ends up, looking very dead and muddy on my, drawings I don't know maybe because I'm, not used to it but here I have the same, problem I cannot be today here I have, the same problem but it kind of worked, in my favor just because the entire, piece is very cool-looking so it didn't, really bother me that much that she, pulled a little dead in terms of skin, tone I think it actually helped her, become even more creepy and like I said, full in that clip back to her the eyes I, wanted to keep very classy and again 3p, and I as I was doing them I kept, thinking of a friend that I have who is, terrified of people with blue eyes which, is ironic because I have blue eyes but, you really he really doesn't like people, with the very light blue eyes he doesn't, matter normal voice but the very classy, looking blue eyes that are very rare he, gets to be creeped out right by them and, that's kind of what I was thinking about, when I was drawing her eyes and I, thought that was something funny and I, ended up adding some white details that, I didn't record I actually ended up not, recording quite a bit for this just, because I was listening to an audio book, and I got kind of distracted while I was, drawing I mean not distracted but I got, in the zone and just draw drew drew drew, and listened to the audio book and I, kind of, Yodas um two separate times where my, camera cut off and stopped recording so, I lost a bit of footage but it turned, out to be in my favorite because the, video is shorter so I guess your favor, as well so yeah I think I'm almost done, with it I'm gonna finish off the tail, and as I said do a few more details, would be white acrylic pen that I didn't, record and I'm gonna show you a finished, picture in a second as I said this is, available for is a coloring page on my, Etsy link in the description bar down, below I will love to hear your opinions, about this drawing and the rest of my, mermaids and also if you color them make, sure to let me know so I can see your, color results so thank you guys so much, for watching comment like a subscribe if, you like what you see you like to see, more and I'll see you next one bye, [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music]
Reddit Images 21
The siren from Mythomorphia by Kerby Rosanes. I used Prismacolor pencils, Neocolor II, and some acrylic paint. If you are interested, I have a coloring video on my channel. The link is in the comments. 0
The siren from Mythomorphia by Kerby Rosanes. I used Prismacolor pencils, Neocolor II, and some acrylic paint. If you are interested, I have a coloring video on my channel. The link is in the comments. 1
The siren from Mythomorphia by Kerby Rosanes. I used Prismacolor pencils, Neocolor II, and some acrylic paint. If you are interested, I have a coloring video on my channel. 2
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 3
page coloring for ch 171. 4
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 5
Despite the blaring sirens and drones flying overhead, children hiding in a bomb shelter in Odesa kept their spirits high, singing „And the native land will play with colors” along with their teachers. 6
[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 7
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 8
Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 9
First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 10
{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 11
My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 12
This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 13
Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 14
I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 15
What are siren head coloring pages?, What are siren head coloring pages?, What is a siren head?, What is a siren head?, What color siren head would be hard to spot?, What color siren head would be hard to spot?, Can you meet a monster on siren head?, Can you meet a monster on siren head? , What are siren head coloring pages?, What are siren head coloring pages?, What is a siren head?, What is a siren head?, What color siren head would be hard to spot?, What color siren head would be hard to spot?, Can you meet a monster on siren head?, Can you meet a monster on siren head?
Comments
Post a Comment